- We take pride in the smart Oude Molen uniform, so no ‘additional’ items may be worn with school uniform.
- Any non-uniform items may be confiscated.
- In cold weather, warm items may be worn under the school shirt.
- Parents need to buy a navy blue single-breast blazer at the start of the school year.
- It’s compulsory for learners in all grades to wear their blazers every day.
- Shirts must be worn tucked in at all times, and with the top button fastened.
- The tie is drawn up and the top button done up.
Beanie, scarf, tie and blazer badge can be purchased at the school.
Click below for more details about our School Uniforms:
- Summer Uniform
- Winter Uniform
- Engineering Centres
- Life Orientation & Physical Education
- Plain polished black leather shoes, not boots, with black laces.
- Grey socks.
- Long or short grey trousers (not charcoal) with grey or black belt. The width of the long trouser legs may not be less than 20 cm from front to rear crease.
- White, short-sleeved shirt with top button and official school tie. Blazer to be worn at all times with a white shirt.
- School Tie available at the school office
- Oude Molen Navy Blue golf shirt – to be purchased at school.
- Golf shirt could be worn without the school blazer & tie
- Long-sleeved white shirt (with top button) with official school tie.
- Grey socks.
- Only the long grey trousers (not charcoal) with grey or black belt. The width of the long trouser legs may not be less than 20 cm from front to rear crease
- Navy V-necked long sleeved jersey or navy V-necked sleeveless pullover. The jersey does not replace the blazer. Jerseys may be worn under the blazer.
- Navy blue school blazer with school badge (available at Rothmans and the School).
- Scarf – Official school scarf
- No cap, beanie or hat is allowed with the school uniform except the official beanie.
(Scarf and beanie can be purchased as a set at the school)
- Royal blue overall (not navy blue) without any logos – available at factory shops, Hypermarket and Pep Stores.
- Prescribed sportswear according to the sport.
- Navy blue or black raincoats are acceptable in wet weather.
Life Orientation & Physical Education:
- Navy blue shorts and House T-shirt. (The House will be allocated once school starts).