HOW TO APPLY AT
OUDE MOLEN TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL
- You need to be sure your child is interested and can cope with Mathematics and Physical Science as these subjects are compulsory.
- Learner needs to achieve a MINIMUM PERCENTAGE of 60% in Mathematics, English, Natural Sciences and Technology.
- PLEASE NOTE that is compulsory to REGISTER on the WCED website first. Print proof of registration.
- If the child meets these requirements and you have registered online, kindly email a copy of the learner’s report to email@example.com.
- Once the school has received a copy of the learners report we will respond with the application form, should the learner meet the requirements.
- Please bring along certified copies of the following documents when you next visit the school:
- Birth certificate of learner
- Grade 7 : ID Photo of learner
- Both parents’ ID documents
- According to the Schools Act both biological parents are responsible for school fees. If you are not in contact with the other parent, please supply us with an affidavit from SAPS to verify that you take responsibility of paying the school fees in full.
- If the other parent is deceased, please supply a copy of death certificate.
- Latest report
- Utility Bill (Water & Electricity)
NB. NO COPIES WILL BE MADE AT OUR SCHOOL
- Preparation for the test:
- Bring a pencil, pen, ruler and eraser along
- Learners must come attired in their present school uniform
- Time of test: 12:30 – 14:00
- Please be at Oude Molen by 12:00
- Learners will be tested every Monday to Thursday by appointment only.
- Please call the school to arrange for testing – 021 531 2108